Do you have a small group interested in a Niagara Falls Tour? Don't pay for crowded Buses!
- 8 hour Private, Personally escorted and Guided Tour from for 1 - 6 Passengers.
The private tour is a tour for only your group.
The tour will start around 9 am and will reach Niagara Falls around midday. We will stop for icewine tasting, Niagara on the Lake and several scenic locations for photographs, and will depart Niagara Falls around 3pm. Upon request we can offer our customers to see the illuminations of the falls. For this service the cost will be $600.00 and the tour will start around midday and return after the lights are switched on.
The tour cannot go longer than that time, however, it can be shortened.
Your small group need to pay $500 + tax for our 8 hour Private, Personally escorted and Guided Tour.
Our Niagara Tour is exclusively a private tour for a total of 6 people. Even if you have a group of less than 6 passengers, the price will remain the same.
Why would you pay $80 for crowded Buses? Additionally we can stop with the car at many places where the bus just drive through.
Don't search for hours "what to do in niagara falls". The tour details are as listed below, unless you wish to omit any of the tour stops.
- Niagara-on-the-lake is a beautiful little city and you will be able to walk around and explore the area. Niagara was the capital of the province of Ontario and during the War of 1812 when this little town was burnt down and resulted in Toronto becoming the capital of Ontario. This is a beautiful place for you to take photos. There is also a top class hotel called the Prince of Wales hotel in the Niagara region which is popular among tourists and is a wonderful landmark to take photos.
- Winery visit and free tasting: 80% of World's Ice Wine is made in the Niagara Region. We will take you for some wine tasting to an Award Winning winery, where you have the pleasure of enjoying the famous Ice Wine. The sampling is free of charge and includes a glass of red & white wine. Niagara is famous for ice wine. Maybe you will like the taste and buy a bottle to bring back home.
- Floral Clock: This unique attraction is a very popular stop on the Niagara Parkway and is photographed almost as often as the Falls!
- Niagara River: The Niagara river flows from the falls which results in a 90 degree turn at the whirlpool, and then the rapid flow of the water falls into Lake Ontario.The depth is 125 feet and during the summer months you will be able to see the anglers fishing from both sides, Canada and USA..
- Free Time in Niagara Falls: You will have at least 2-3 hours of free time in Niagara Falls to see other attractions like the Journey Behind the Falls, visit the casino and/or to have lunch.
We will show you what to do in Niagara Falls.